by Hannah Keeley
Here’s the deal. Blair and I have a pretty rock solid marriage, but there is a problem that we have. It’s a recurring problem.
Honestly, it’s probably not what you think.
Wanna know the biggest problem in our marriage? We’re about to tell you…
Here it is… our biggest problem is what we want to do for fun! Can you believe that?
Blair and I are so completely different when it comes to our ideas of fun.
Let me give you an example. If it’s a hot day in the summer, I’m the one jumping in the pool while he’s skimming the pool to get any debris out. But he’s having just as much fun as I am.
What you’ll learn:
• One of the biggest problems in our marriage!
• The solution we figured out, so we can both have fun together!!
• How to embrace you and your spouse’s differences.
• Cryotherapy and fun?!?
• Making time for you and your spouse to actually have fun!
• Should date nights be negotiable?
• Problems = Possibilities
“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”
Today’s challenge is a pretty practical one! Are you ready for it?
– Share your idea of fun with your spouse and listen to their idea of fun! Next, act on it! Plan a date! Make it non-negotiable.
Blair and I shared with you that our ideas of fun are completely opposite. And yet, we STILL have so much fun together! It is possible!
Blair and I created a program called, The Marriage Kitchen, specifically designed for married couples who are looking to strengthen their marriage. We would LOVE for you to check it out!
Get inside The Marriage Kitchen today, and enjoy all of the tips, tricks, and yummy recipes.
Be blessed like crazy 🙂