by Hannah Keeley
Hey mama! I am SO glad you are here! You are exactly where you need to be!
Have you ever had someone compliment you? Maybe they complimented your outfit, your hair, or even how great of a mother you are! Yet… the first words out of your mouth aren’t, “Thank You!”, they’re almost always something negative. I know you know what I’m talking about. I use to be that way, too!
Think about it this way, when you refuse to take a compliment from someone, you’re basically telling that person they have no clue what they are talking about and you do not value their opinion. Changes your perspective on it now, huh?
Why is it that we, as moms, have a hard time accepting something so small? If we can’t even accept, let alone BELIEVE a compliment, how do we expect ourselves to receive money?!
Society had us fooled for awhile. Society told us, as moms, we aren’t suppose to make a living, we aren’t suppose to bring income into our home, we aren’t suppose to make 6+ figures. Thats not our place.
Boy, oh boy, is that a LIE!!! My hope is by the end of this, you are eagerly anticipating ALL that God has for you, and your simple response to Him is, “Thank You!”
What you’ll learn:
• Getting your spirit right first!
• No longer feeling bad about making money!!
• Growing the Kingdom by walking in faith and obedience.
• How to sow and reap a harvest!
• Confidently receive compliments!!
• Leaving lack mentality behind! No room for that where you’re going!
• Be a good steward with what you have.
1 Peter 4:10
God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of gifts. Use them well to serve one another.”
Set up a way where you can interact with people without having to ask for money directly. What does that look like? I’m so glad you asked, because Nicole gave us some pretty great suggestions!
– An online booking calendar. For example: Someone asks you to help them plan a baby shower? Simply tell them, “Great! I would love to help you, here is my online calendar (insert link to your online calendar) where you can book me!” Simple, easy, and effective.
– Business Paypal. For Example: Someone wants to work with you? Simply tell them. “That’s awesome! I’m looking forward to working with you on this project. My rate is currently $_ an _ I will send you an invoice through paypal.”
Y’all, with these two strategies, you don’t have to worry about not being paid ever again! No more…. “When do you plan on paying me?” or “Hey, just wanted to remind you to write me a check for the work I did for you 2 months ago.” These simple, yet effective strategies don’t even leave room for any of that weird stuff!
Sometimes as moms, we have a hard time accepting the fact they we are worthy! We teach it all day everyday to our kids, but don’t truly believe it for ourselves.
I wanna help you with that! I want to personally invite you to check out my online University —> Mom Mastery University. I also wanna give you 7 days FREE to try it out and see if it’s the right fit for you!
Give me 7 days and if it’s not for you, fine, no hard feelings.But mama, you ARE worthy of making money, receiving compliments, and living an abundant life. So check out Mom Mastery University, and be blessed like crazy 🙂