by Hannah Keeley
What do you do when you get in a slump… a big FAT funky MOM SLUMP? I’m going to tell you right now. It’s a learned skill and you’re learning it TODAY!
There’s a reason WHY you get in a mom slump and there’s one big FAT mistake 99% of moms make that KEEP them in the funk.
No more mom slump! No more overwhelm and no more crazy cluttered days!
I want you to master your day and (more importantly) master your life! So I’m giving away my trick to busting out of the funk.
There is ONE THING you need to do that will keep you from spiraling.
Find out what it is!
What you’ll learn:
• The main reason why moms fall into a slump.
• Why one thing can affect your entire day. Find out how to break out of that cycle!
• Are you struggling with a huge slump? Do this one emergency trick that break you out of it IMMEDIATELY.
• Do you want to “slump-proof” your life? Do this DAILY.
• The reason I was struggling with a slump…
• What you forgot to do that caused the slump in the first place.
• My super awesome SURPRISE guest speaker!
• What’s worse than a slump? Find out what it is and how to avoid it! It’s dangerous, mama!
• The self check you need to do to really find out if you’re struggling with a slump
“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
Are you currently struggling with a big fat funky mom slump? You need to check those routines, mama. That’s probably the most important thing you could do for you AND your family.
Start with your AM routines. What do you need to do in the morning to start your day off right? Here are a few ideas:
Wake up AT LEAST one hour before your family wakes up.
Morning devotion and prayer.
Get dressed! And not just those leggings with a messy bun.. Put a little bit of effort into it (trust me on this)
Make your bed as soon as you hop out of it!
Next let’s tackle your PM routines. The RIGHT way to end your day. Here are a few ideas:
Lay out your outfit for the next day.
Do a light cleaning in the kitchen and living room. Nothing says overwhelm like waking up to a messy house.
Set the alarms! Make sure you prepare for success.
Write down your goals and tasks for the next day.
Write your routines down! Make them a daily habit!
Do you want more? Don’t worry! I’ve got you covered!
I have a Routine Training I want you to get for free! It’s a 3 part series called Rock Your Routines. You can learn EVERY AM and PM routine I recommend (there’s a lot but my oh my… they’re effective!!)
It’s all waiting for you inside of Mom Mastery University. Get started for free and master your routines.
Get those routines in CHECK, mama! And be blessed like crazy 🙂