by Hannah Keeley
We’re going to talk today about how to get REAL with yourself, because you don’t need to say everything’s okay if it isn’t. How about it? How about let’s just be real?
Something moms do all the time.. Something we’re all guilty of.. NOT. BEING. REAL.
I’m talking about the inability to admit when we’re not okay.
We do it all the time!
“How are you?”
It’s like we’re supposed to say it! But guess what…. We don’t always have to be fine and it’s actually healthier for us to be REAL.
Find out why! This is super important… Maybe more so than you thought!
PS… Are you actually “fine?” GREAT! But I’m talking to you too… So keep reading
What you’ll learn:
• Why moms won’t admit it when they’re not okay.
• The serious danger factor to not being real.
• What to do if you ARE ok! Hint: being “ok” is not a good thing and there’s something really important you need to do if you are.
• The risk you take by “staying still.”
• How to tell if someone you care about isn’t being real and what to do next.
• The ridiculous thing that happened to me while recording this episode.. yeah.. it was disgusting.
• Why Jesus has COMPASSION for struggling parents.
• The line between reaching out for help and seeking attention (you may not even know you’re doing it..)
Jesus asked the boy’s father, “How long has he been like this?” From childhood,” he answered. “It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us.”
“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”
Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”
Do you relate to any of the following?
• “I can never admit it when I’m not okay. I feel like I’ll inconvenience people OR disappoint my family. I’m a mom! A mom should always be ok.”
→ Today’s challenge… Get REAL! Practice being transparent. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much better you feel once you start getting real with yourself.
• “I’m fine! I don’t have any current challenges or fears in my life. I’m perfectly fine with the way things are.”
→ When you stop growing, you start dying. Today’s challenge is to find your next moment! Pray and ask what God would have you do. Do you have visions and goals? Go after them! Start getting uncomfortable.
Let’s get real with ourselves and be blessed like crazy!
Now that we’re getting real with ourselves.. Let’s be honest.
Motherhood is hard and if you don’t have the right tribe and training, it can get even harder.
If you’re dealing with anxiety, overwhelm, fatigue, frustration in a certain area of your life. I get it. I’ve been there. I want to help you step out of your current state of living and into freedom!
So check it out…