by Hannah Keeley
Have you ever tried and tried and no matter how hard you worked or how hard you hustled, you kept on going right back to where you were before you even got started? It drives me CRAZY. I’m going to tell you why that happens to moms. I’m also going to tell you about the bagels that ruined and saved me at the same time…
If you read my first blog post, you know about my “laundry pile moment.”How I was in a crumpled heap in a pile of laundry crying and crying and crying until I heard God say, “get up!” I would love to say that only a few days later, I lost a ton of weight, started my business, made tons of money, etc… But nope.
It was up… then down… then up… then back down. I was in a cycle of getting my act together one day then a surprise bill and ice cream binge then next. Up then down. Every day.
Until one day, my husband got fired and it was down, down, down. We were broke. Our house as foreclosed on. We maxed out every credit card. We had borrowed from everyone we knew. This was our life for 6 months.
But one day changed everything…
What you’ll learn:
• Why “improving yourself” is an up, down, back up, back down process.
• How to break out of the up/down cycle and move FORWARD.
• The one thing I learned about moms after my studies in behavioral psychology.
• The scientific proof why no program has every worked for you… yet.
• What exactly happened to me that changed everything. It was my lowest low. I was so ashamed.
• The exact system that has been proved to actually work for moms in every area of their lives.
• The ONE change you can make in your life that will affect your home, money, health, marriage, etc…
• How I was able to go from “no food in the pantry” to owning a successful business.
• The next step I took after hitting my lowest low.
“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
I don’t know your story. But I do know you’re not an average mom. No mom is average.
It takes something different to work for moms. To get them out of their lowest low and into freedom.
I don’t know if you’ve hit your lowest low, if you feel like you’re almost there, or maybe you feel like you’re moving up, up, and up! Whatever it is… I firmly believe in learning the system to total mom success for whatever reason. Maybe the world will throw something at you or maybe it’s something you can share with a struggling mom you know.
So for your challenge today… I want you to take the Mom Fatigue Syndrome quiz and find out if that’s something you’re struggling with! Whatever your situation… I had a MFS Kit I want to give you based on your quiz results.
And be blessed like crazy!
Once you take the quiz, check your email! I have an MFS Intervention Kit just waiting for you. It’s so good!
Don’t just get your results and go. Take some action! Read the material. Watch the videos. Listen to the audios.
I have a few more free resources I think you would love.
If you’re dealing with anxiety, overwhelm, fatigue, frustration in a certain area of your life. I get it. I’ve been there. I want to help you step out of your current state of living and into freedom!
So check it out…