by Hannah Keeley
So this blog post gonna come with a bit of a warning… Because, you see, after you read today’s message, I don’t think you’re ever going to be able to leave a project unfinished again.
Moms are all different. We’re incredible unique. HOWEVER…. We all have one thing in common. We want (more than anything) the ability to get stuff done.
Today, I want to talk about “tying a bow” on your day-to-day projects.
You see, this is the problem a lot of moms have. We do projects around the house. We do 85% and then we leave the 15%.
We did enough to alleviate the pain but we don’t go all the way and create the pleasure of having a task 100% done.
Do you want to learn how to GET STUFF DONE?
What you’ll learn:
• The REAL REASON moms stop before finishing projects most of the time.
• Why “tying a bow” is BIBLICAL.
• My secret step to finding the motivation to complete projects. You’ll never guess what it is…
• How to get rid of the pile of dishes, laundry, and clutter in your house in MINUTES.
• What it really means to “tie a bow on it.”
• My secret shameful closet story…
• How moms are wired to think (and why this affects everything we do).
• The last important step in rewiring your “mom brain!”
“If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off.”
This challenge speaks for itself. Can anyone guess what today’s challenge is? Anyone?
That’s right. Tie a bow on it.
For every task or project you start, don’t stop until it’s 100% completed. Make that your task for the day. And you know what? It’s going to feel so good, you won’t want to stop. Let your challenge of the day spark a new habit in your normal day-to-day life.
BONUS CHALLENGE: When you can’t find the inspiration to finish your tasks, read Matthew 18 and remember… You’re not done until the ONE.
Tie a bow on it and be blessed like crazy!
While you’re getting busy tying those bows… don’t forget!
I have a few free resources I think you would love.
If you’re dealing with anxiety, overwhelm, fatigue, frustration in a certain area of your life. I get it. I’ve been there. I want to help you step out of your current state of living and into freedom!
So check it out…